Connect with us

Lifestyle & Entertainment

BBNaija: End Of The Road For Queen, Nini, Saga As Whitemoney Joins Others In The Finale

Published

on

BBNaija: End Of The Road For Queen, Nini, Saga As Whitemoney Joins Others In The Finale

John Michael Ojo

Big Brother Naija Shine Ya Eye Housemate, Queen has been evicted from the reality show. Her eviction was announced by the show’s official host, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu on Sunday.

Queen who has earlier expressed her confidence in making it to the finale disclosed that she was shocked by her eviction.

READ ALSO: Tonto Dikeh Gives Reasons For Leaving Lover, Kpokpogri

However, on what she intends to do now that she’s out of the house, she said that she will be going into ‘governance’ and also engaging herself with charity work.

Nini’s eviction came shortly after Queen made her way outside the house.

While feeding questions from the show host, Ebuka, Nini stated that her relationship with Saga her love interest in the house, was mutual and nothing more.

When asked to compare Saga with the boyfriend outside the house, she simply answered, ‘what a comparison’.

Nini, made headlines, during the week when she successfully executed a secret task given to her by Biggie.

The Edo State-born former housemate was asked to leave the house for 24 hours, which she did perfectly well.

However, Saga who seemed sad while Nini’s eviction was announced became happy when his own eviction was made known.

On his feelings, he said “I’m happy to leave the house, spending one week in the house without her (Nini) will be hell”.

He also said that he was quiet aware of the fact that Nini has a relationship outside the house and he respected her for that.

On his engagement outside the house, he said he intends to grow his fitness outfit, go into acting, modelling and anything creative.

 

Read more authentic news on our social media platforms

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Lifestyle & Entertainment

ENDSARS Memorial: Protesters To Hold Car Procession

Published

on

EndSars Memorial: Protesters To Hold Car Procession

John Michael Ojo

In remembrance of those who were brutally killed by Nigerian soldiers during the ENDSARS protest on 20:10:20, at the Lekki tollgate, protesters will march through the Lekki Tollgate in their cars on Wednesday October 20, from 8am till 10am as a mark of respect to honour the fallen heroes.

This was made known by Nigerian rapper, Folarin ‘Falz’ Falana, a son of famous human rights activist, Femi Falana and comedian Debo Adebayo, popularly known as Mr Macaroni.

Falz and Mr Macaroni who had earlier accused the Lagos Police Command of trying to disrupt the protest, took to their verified Instagram pages to share e-fliers of the car procession and the order of programme this morning.

While sharing the e-fliers, the duo wrote, “It is impossible for us not to memorialize our fallen heroes. We will never ever forget.

READ ALSO: ENDSARS: We Will Never Be Silenced – Falz

“Innocent Nigerian citizens waved flags and sang till they were shot at, injured and killed. We must never forget.”

“We’re rolling up in cars tomorrow to drive through the tollgate. We know their way, so a procession of cars is the safest option to minimize police harassment.”

“We will stay in our vehicles throughout. We have rides for people that need them. Each and every one’s safety is very important, so please let’s move together.”

 

Read more authentic news on our social media platforms

Continue Reading

Lifestyle & Entertainment

ENDSARS: We Will Never Be Silenced – Falz

Published

on

ENDSARS: We'll Never Be Silenced - Falz

Multiple award-winning Nigerian rapper, Folarin Falana, AKA Falz has insisted that despite the intimidation and efforts to subdue the planned remembrance protest for the 20:10:20 #ENDSARS fallen heroes, the Nigerian youths will continue to demand their right as they can never be silenced by anyone.

Falz, who was reacting to a statement made by the Lagos State Commissioner of Police, Hakeem Odumosu, barring interested persons from staging any EndSARS remembrance protest, said innocent people were killed just because they were asking not to be killed or brutalized.

The multi-talented artist on Saturday took to his Instagram page to express himself, lamenting that since the unfortunate incident happened a year ago, no one has been punished for the crime.

READ ALSO: 2Face’s Baby Mama Pero, Breaks Silence On Her Alleged Involvement With Singer’s Family

He wrote, “20:10:20 [update] They killed innocent souls that were simply asking not to be killed or brutalized.

“A year later, no one has been punished yet for those heinous crimes.

“A supposed Police Commissioner ‘warned’ against citizens exercising their fundamental human rights. Yes a Police Commissioner.

“A couple of well meaning citizens decided to put together a summit to reflect on last year’s events & honour the lost souls. Event centre pulls out (“instructions from above”)

“As I type this, there is already HEAVY police presence at the Lekki toll gate.

“Best thing they could come up with is organizing “concerts” to try and distract us from remembering the real heroes in all of this. The people they murdered.

“What we will never do, however, is be quiet. We will NEVER EVER EVER EVER be silenced.

“Not today, not on the 20th, not ever,” he added.

 

Read more authentic news on our social media platforms

Continue Reading

Lifestyle & Entertainment

2Face’s Baby Mama Pero, Breaks Silence On Her Alleged Involvement With Singer’s Family

Published

on

2Face's Baby Mama Pero, Breaks Silence On Her Alleged Involvement With Singer’s Family

Pero Adeniyi, baby mama to popular Nigerian singer, Innocent Idibia, popularly known as 2Baba has finally spoken concerning her alleged involvement in the crisis between  2Baba and his wife, Annie Idiba

Annie, in September. had alleged via an Instagram post that her husband was having  ex-marital affairs with Pero.

She wrote: “What kind of man takes his kids to Disney and spends nights in the same apartment with his kids and their mother! How many times have you gone to see your kids with Pero and she stays with you and the kids under the same roof for nights?”

This did no go down well with 2Baba’s brother, Charles, a situation which broke into a war of words between Annie’s family, and her in-laws.

READ ALSO: How Over-standardized Desire Leaves Many Girls Single, Lonely – Singer, Oxlade

However, in all this, the  43-year-old Pero stayed silent for most of the drama, only once taking time to warn off trolls on her page.

But on Saturday, the mother-of-four took to Instagram to break her silence on the matter.

Pero, a US-based make up artiste, who recently returned to Nigeria, said she kept silent so as to guard her own version of the truth.

She wrote, “You are asking me to speak, if I told you my truth, would you believe? Would you not poke holes in it? My truth is special to me, those that know me know the truth, that is all that matters.

“I will continue to guard it. Even the liar that started this madness knows the truth but needs the lie for relevance. Very soon, the truth will be out for all to see clearly, without a doubt, no one is invincible, so please continue to enjoy the lies for anyway.”

Pero, who had three children for 2Baba, also said she will continue to remain unbothered even with the constant insults and dragging.

“Insults and dragging are yet to kill a person, no be today Una don dey comment una rubbish, continue to drag like small gen, when hand pain una, Una go stop. #unbothered,” she said in pidgin.

 

Read more authentic news on our social media platforms

Continue Reading

Top Stories

%d bloggers like this: